FREE U.S SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 USING CODE "SALE" AT CHECKOUT
February 12, 2021
Your entryway way should be inviting, bright and not crammed. It is the first space your guest will see when they walk into your home and you know what they say about making a good first impression...
Here are 5 simple tips on how to create an inviting and stylish entryway.
1. Rugs or runner. Define your space by incorporating a nice rug or runner. Be sure to take measurements of your space. Having the right size rug the first go around will save you time. Pick out a rug that speaks to you and collaborates perfectly with your space. Don't be too eager to purchase a rug. Shop around to find the right one for your style.
2. Entryway table. You simply cannot go wrong with a nice entry way table and in my opinion, it is a must. Having a nice entryway gives you the ability to add more light to your entryway such as placing a nice lamp on the table. You can also dress it up by adding a nice scented candle for your guest to smell the moment they enter your home. Fresh flowers in a pretty vase or a nice family portrait in a cute frame are also ways you can decorate your table.
3. Offer a seat. A bench or stool in your entryway offers your guest a place to sit to take off their shoes.
Your entry is a space for you to set the tone for your home. Entryways are normally smaller spaces; however, with the right table, chandelier, rug and decor, your guest will be excited to see the rest of your home.
4. Add lighting. When I think of a well designed entryway. I immediately picture in my mind a beautiful chandelier. Wait before you click away, I don't mean $1000 + crystal chandelier. There are so many lighting options and pretty affordable ones at Lowe's and Home Depot. However, if you are looking for something a bit more unique, visit your local lighting stores. They usually have a vast variety of lighting options. No matter your design style, there a many many pretty lighting options to choose from that will make your entry feel high end.
5. Invest in a nice front door. Maybe getting a new front door has been on your mind here lately. Either way, investing in your door whether its getting a new one or painting the one you have is necessary. There is nothing like a pop of color or a nice wooden door to set the tone of your home. Visit your local Habitat for humanity store or stop your local thrift stores. Either way, think about ways to make that door pop.
I hope you find these tips to be helpful. However, if you are still feeling a little doubtful about tackling this task yourself, send us an email and one of our designers will be more happy to assist you with your design.
Thanks for reading!
Hey, Join Our VIP List!
Receive 10% off your first order when you join! Be the first to know about deals, new products and design tips.